I have spent winter putting foot holds in and returfing. Also renforced the engine bay with 2 layers of carbon. Put new fuel and water lines also new bow eye fittings and fixed the builge pump and made a new bracket out of s/s and put on a coffmans pipe and made up a limiting rope. here are some picks all the glassing was very time consuming but the turfing came out allright for first time. [/img][/img][/img][/img] I just took my time with the turf and made a template out of cardboard for the deck, This made the turf fit nice and snug. Next winter I will do a 701 conversion but will have to save some money.