Tofa's annual Raglan ride

Discussion in 'Rides On' started by The General, May 15, 2016.

  1. tofa

    tofa Well-Known Member

    Yes very timely post Wetbike...I have been i discussions with a few with dates/places etc so will post soon.
    cash and DanW like this.
  2. casey

    casey Member

    Sounds good
  3. Flan

    Flan Well-Known Member

  4. dickwebb

    dickwebb Active Member

    Fuck me... some action on Dalusion!!!

    Keen as on this. Are we aiming for an AB's game??
    Sickboi likes this.
  5. tofa

    tofa Well-Known Member

    Yes AB's game and back to Raglan but stay in the camp ground rather than the surf camp...
  6. Magnum P.I.

    Magnum P.I. Active Member

    Sweet I didn't think we were allowed in there ha ha
  7. dickwebb

    dickwebb Active Member

    Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 6.03.11 PM.png

    Any news or thoughts on dates Tofa? I'm out 19th Aug. 26th Aug, 9th and 16th Sep are all good. Just need to put in for time off.
  8. Flan

    Flan Well-Known Member

    the 26 Aug or 9 Sept are both good for me.
  9. Magnum P.I.

    Magnum P.I. Active Member

    I'm good for 9th September
  10. cash

    cash New Member

    Copy that in down for the 9th
  11. tofa

    tofa Well-Known Member

    I have emailed Raglan camp ground just waiting a response.
  12. DanW

    DanW Member

  13. Flan

    Flan Well-Known Member

    good on ya Tofa
  14. dickwebb

    dickwebb Active Member

    Ride ain't happening on the 8th, well certainly not in Raglan anyways. People got a bit busy over winter and getting things over the line with the camp ground didn't happen. Spoke with Tofa and suggested that those still keen to do something on the 8th Sept should head to Tauranga and make a night of it there if they're keen.

    Alternative option (or as well) is to do a ride in Tauranga on Oct 14. A few guys are doing a booze cruise around Matakana Island so us surfaholics can ride the waves whilst they do that and then all get into it later in the evening.
  15. Magnum P.I.

    Magnum P.I. Active Member

    Surf report says 1m and offshore for Friday. Mount campground still has caravans available. Rate is $130 for 2 nights for 2 people.
  16. Aquanob

    Aquanob Active Member

    Oct 14th works for me and #yuasa
    dickwebb likes this.
  17. casey

    casey Member

    I'll check with mark but we probably keen for Oct 14
  18. blueii

    blueii Member

    Keen to ride and should be free Oct 14.
  19. dickwebb

    dickwebb Active Member

    Looks like the 14th Oct is a go!!
  20. dickwebb

    dickwebb Active Member

    All on tomorrow. Probably going to meet at the mount around 12pm or a bit before. Have a quick bite to eat and then hit the surf for one.

    BYO backpack and refreshments for the island. Pepé might make an appearance too.

Share This Page